Friday, September 28, 2012

How Many Crochet Hooks Are Too Many

Hello all since we bought a bigger cage for my pet birds my craft space is now in my bedroom. My partner notice it alot more now then before. I thought he'll be upset of all my yarn or fabric but no. He got all worked up of how any crochet hooks I had so he counted them and he counted 145 crochet hooks but he did not count the ones I am using on my projects which brings it to 150 crochet hooks and I have more coming from the U.S thanks to ebay. So is that to many crochet hooks and how many do you have.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know how many I have but I'm sure it's well short of 150. I keep about a dozen in a handy little crochet hook keeper and have a few more scattered around the place as well as half a dozen tunisian hooks and a couple of double ended hooks that I keep in a knitting needle container. I figure a couple of each size so I can work on more than one project at a time is plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went and counted and I have 63 crochet hooks. I didn't realize I had that many. It's a good thing they're small - they don't take up a lot of room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't counted mine Rob, Can't have enough really,, Its nice to be able to pass the craft onto someone young, with yarn and hook.., so I guess I will keep looking for them at the op shop.. :))
    Happy weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back to report I have 174.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have that many myself but I've asked this question to my friends on Twitter and G+ in the past and received answers all the way up close to 1000 hooks. So you're doing just fine :)

    ReplyDelete